New Investment...

So I found this bike somewhere to-be-unnamed on the internets... A Cannondale Prophet 600 in need of some TLC, up for sale for $600 and included in the sale is an 80s Cannondale road bike. Pretty sweet find if you ask me, even though the bike (Prophet) needs new cranks, new front derailleur and wheel straightening or possibly new (disc-brake-ready) wheels. Actually now that I type that out it seems like kind of a lot, but at least the plan at this point is to buy the bike and try to repair it and turn it for a profit, however much I'm sure I'll want to keep it by the time it's ready to be sold. If I play my cards right I may get to keep the road bike as a party favor, but I'm not counting on it. At this point it's an insurance plan in case I can't get as much for the Prophet as I want upon its sale. I'm very serious about this... Unless he sells it out from under me the bike should be in my hands some time shortly after new year's... Anyway, here's some eye candy...


Hey! Christmas is day after tomorrow...
Happy Holidays to everybody!

Thomas

No comments: