Ibiza

This is the most beautiful place in the world. Point blank. Can´t write much now, I´m on a lobby-computer and almost out of time, but please, look up Cala d´Hort on Flickr or Google Images. We rented a scooter today and hung out there for most of the day. I bought a snorkel and goggles and saw some really colorful fish in the clearest water I´ve ever seen. It really is incredible here, and at least in comparison to the rest of Europe it´s not expensive. Food may even be cheaper here than anywhere else we´ve been so far. WOW WOW WOW is all I keep saying. If you come to Europe, please come here. You won´t be disappointed. I was worried because my expectations were so high that I figured there was no way it could live up to them, but it has... exceeded them actually. More from Valencia on the night of the 25th, with pictures, because they can tell 1000 words, apparently. Maybe these will tell more.

Thomas

No comments: