Motobecane

A list of things to give you an idea of where the Moto project is heading...

It's similar to this now... Add white magnesium pedals...


Yellow tires, maybe these Michelins.


A white seat, but not this one because I only wish I could afford it... Similar maybe?



Finally, some light pursuit bars wrapped with white grips...



Oh, and maybe a white chain to top it all off...


Can we tell I'm getting excited? I won't be able to work on it Thursday, though, as I'll be headed towards home to go to a service honoring a good friend's father who recently passed. From talking to Suzanne...
me: i know, i wish i could even start to sympathize but i just can't imagine losing one of my parents at this point... mine are starting to get old though... it's so weird to see my dad who i once thought was like he-man writhing in back pain and unable to do much about it... i suppose it's something we're all going to have to deal with sooner or later, she just has the misfortune of having to deal with it sooner than most

Jess, my very deepest condolences...

No comments: